COMMERCIAL SOLAR PANELS – Solar Energy For Business & Government
“I’d put my money on the Sun and solar energy. What a source of power!” Says the man who played a fundamental role in the invention of electricity… What in the world are we waiting for, to invest in Commercial Solar Energy especially in business and government sectors?
“I hope we don’t have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that. ” Edison further said.
Big or small, your business will benefit from solar energy if you decide to give it a chance.
Rising electricity costs and good roof space provided by commercial properties make a solar panel system a sensible investment. Whether your business is looking to save money, reduce its carbon footprint or secure its future energy supply, SolarSquare Energy provides expert commercial solar installations with proven high yielding solar panels.
Are our commercial solar panels right for my business?
The majority of electricity use by business premises is during the day which is why companies can significantly save money on their electricity bills. What’s more, solar panels have no moving parts, so ongoing maintenance costs are minimal. High users of generated electricity can benefit the most.
Even small commercial operations with lower energy use can still see huge energy cost savings.
What are Commercial Solar Panels?
Commercial solar panels are an array of multiple photovoltaic (PV) solar panels that convert sunlight into electricity. Photovoltaic solar panels comprise solar cells made from silicon constructed with a positive layer and a negative layer, which together create an electric field. Multiple cells make up a solar panel, and multiple panels or modules can be wired together to form a solar array. Commercial solar panels employ a large number of solar arrays to generate more electricity.
These can be installed on the top of buildings and generate enough energy to meet the building’s power needs. Commercial solar panels are sources of clean and renewable energy that require very little maintenance and has no carbon emissions which has become a global concern.
How do Commercial Solar Panels work?
Commercial solar panels collect clean renewable energy from sunlight. Later solar panels convert energy into electricity which is used to provide power for electrical loads. Solar panels comprise several individual solar cells. Those cells are made up of layers of silicon, phosphorus and boron, arranged in a grid-like pattern.
The power generated by solar cells is sent to an inverter to convert in DC power from the solar panels into AC power. Commercial inverters are generally available in the range of 2.5 kW to 250 kW power level. They are designed to meet the requirements of any commercial application.
Features (all of which are perks) of Commercial Solar Panels
- Commercial solar panels can be installed on the rooftop of commercial buildings. They have enough area for a large number of solar panels to be installed. They produce enough solar electricity to meet all of their power needs.
- Commercial solar panels generate enough power during the day that it can be stored and harnessed to be used in the night as well.
- Thirdly, they are very sturdy and require very little maintenance. They have a lifespan of around 20 years and post-installation the electricity generated on the system is absolutely free.
- They can be used to power industrial buildings in off-grid or remote locations.
- Commercial solar panels installed on the rooftop of buildings can be used to light up signs or message boards. Solar energy charges the battery so that the signs can remain illuminated even during the night.
- These all-inclusive problem solvers can also be used to preheat ventilation air as well as water heating in offices and businesses.
For more updates, stay tuned and for further details, Contact SolarSquare Energy Now!
Follow Indian Solar Energy NEWS: Solar Power has been drawing the world economy and ecology towards itself like a moth to fire now!”
Get Your Subsidized Solar Panels Now! Read about the recent update on requirements, costs and everything else in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (MP).