Investing in a solar system is surely a big thing – it’s a big investment. The upfront installation cost can be high for common people. But, in the long run, returns matter the most.
If you buy the best solar panels, the cost of investment breaks even in 3 to 5 years. But amongst so many types, how do you pick the best solar panels for home use?
If you’ve been wondering the same thing – you’re not alone. Considering how valuable an asset solar panels are, we took this initiative to introduce you to the top 10 solar panels you can count on.
Dive in and we promise you’ll have your decision made by the end of this guide!
10 Best Solar Panels in India
Here are the ten best solar panels in India, manufactured by the top solar panel companies.
1. Tata Solar 160 MW monocrystalline PV module
- – The Tata Solar 160 MW monocrystalline PV module is among the top 10 solar panels in India.
- – These solar panels have a unique design and provide optimum efficiency.
- – They are made using high-quality materials and around 6,75,000 photovoltaic cells.
- – These solar panels are highly reliable and are expected to generate 387 million of energy per year.
- – These are among the best solar panels for home use and are easy to install on all types of surfaces.
2. Waaree Aditya Series WSD-325 to WSD-350
- – The solar panels in the series of Waaree Aditya WSD-325 to WSD-350 are made of advanced technology and provide optimal performance in all climates.
- – Among all the top 10 solar panels, these polycrystalline models of solar panels offer long-term reliability and are PID (Potential Induced Degradation) resistant. This implies that the concerned models have been tested with heavy negative voltages and observed not to reduce their performance significantly.
- – They have a strategic construction and feature an increased shade tolerance.
- – If there is a solar panel best for residential installation, then the Waree Aditya series WSD-325 to WSD-350 is the one.
- – These solar panels come with a ten-year product and 25 years product output warranty.
3. Navitas Green Anora Series 38 / 48 Cell / 54 / 72 Cell solar panel
- – The Navitas Green Anora Series solar panels are highly durable multi-crystalline modules.
- – These modules boost energy efficiency up to 17.02% and come with a ten years product warranty and 25 years performance warranty.
- – They are among the best solar systems for home and can trap light much more effectively from the sun rays than many other panels.
4. Panasonic EverVolt H series 410W
- – These Panasonic solar panels deliver an energy efficiency of 22.2%.
- – With energy output ranging from 400 to 410 W, these solar panels are among the best solar panels in India.
- – The EverVolt H series is a recent launch by Panasonic and is one of the best solar panels for home use.
- – These solar panels are made from 66 half-cut cells.
- – Manufacturers provide a 25-year power output and a high product guarantee.
- – These are one of India’s most efficient solar panels for residential use.
5. RenewSys Solar DESERV SGALACTIC
RenewSys Solar DESERV SGALACTIC series features some of the best solar panels in India. Let’s find out why.
- – Their mono perc solar panels ensure high power density between 430-590Wp.
- – The SGALACTIC series panels are made with advanced technology and have undergone various in-housing testing methods.
- – These solar panels are ideal for rooftop, utility-scale installation, and other general uses.
- – These mono perc modules are manufactured with 120X cut cells.
6. Vikram Solar ELDORA polycrystalline modules
- – These solar panels feature the best design and provide top-level energy output of 17.78%.
- – They are made up of M2 144 cells and have a half-cut design for enhanced shade tolerance.
- – Due to their overall high power output and less resistance within the cell, they are considered one of the best solar panels in India.
- – They have a good shelf life and are made using advanced technology.
- – These panels provide up to 25 years of performance warranty.
- – They are ideal for use in commercial systems, industrial applications, residential rooftops, and large-scale utility systems.
7. Adani Solar Encore series multi-crystalline P-Type
- – The Adani Solar encore series multi-crystalline P-type solar panels are made with cutting-edge technology.
- – These solar panels provide a 3% higher energy output and boast 335Wp higher power than other solar panels on the market.
- – They work efficiently even in low light conditions. In other words, these panels offer better performance than many other solar panels on a cloudy day.
- – They perform brilliantly even in low light irradiation (200 W/m2). Hence, they are some of the best solar panels in the industry.
8. Premier Energies 60 cell solar PV module
- – Premier Energies 60-cell solar PV module is another efficient solar panel in India.
- – These solar panels are made with high-quality materials.
- – These polycrystalline solar panels feature 280-295 W power.
- – Due to their high efficiency, these solar panels fall among the top 10 solar panels in India.
9. ECE Aarna Series: ECE 360W To 525W
- – The top 10 solar panels list is incomplete without the mention of the ECE Aarna series: ECE 360W to 525W.
- – These ECE solar panels are PID-resistant. They also have an anti-reflective coating. This coating allows more light to transmit through the panels.
- – These are considered the best solar panels for home use because they guarantee a good life span of 25 years.
- – These monocrystalline panels are highly flexible and suit all climatic conditions.
- – They boast a 1500V high system voltage.
10. Goldi Green Goldi 36 GN Poly
- – The Goldi Green 36-GN poly panels provide a best-in-class power capacity of 170Wp.
- – These solar panels are suitable for use on a residential rooftop. They’re also used in building-integrated PV, home lighting systems, solar agricultural pumping, and street lighting systems.
- – They have a sleek roof design and are made of high-grade raw materials.
- – These solar panels offer a high yield and are among the best solar panels for home.
- – These panels are made using high safety standards, and no compromise is made in making these solar panels.
With so many solar panels on the market and all claiming to be the best, it can be challenging to purchase the right one.
After all, every solar manufacturing company is trying its best to level up its services and beat the others in the competition.
Cost, awards, certifications, energy efficiency, tolerance levels, warranty, and panel quality are some factors you can check before buying a solar panel of your preference.
On a parting note, we hope we’ve kept our promise and you’ve found the best solar panels according to your requirement.
Q. Which is the best solar panel variant?
Monocrystalline solar panels are the best solar panel variant. These solar panels are more efficient than polycrystalline and thin film solar panels.
Q. What is the latest technology used in the best solar panels in India?
The latest technology used in the best solar panels in India is second-generation thin film solar cells.
Q. Does the manufacturing company Panasonic make the best solar panels?
Yes, the manufacturers of the Panasonic company make some of the best and most high-quality solar panels. Infact, their solar panels were listed among India’s top 10 solar panels in 2022.