A Detailed Guide on 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy
For the residents of Uttar Pradesh, deciding to install a solar system can be the most favourable choice. Notably, the geographical location of UP offers solar radiation in a considerable amount across the year.
As additional support, the government of Uttar Pradesh is also putting efforts to lessen the 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy. A 3KW solar system is one of the most preferred medium-sized residential solar systems. It is capable of meeting the power requirements of an average family of 3-4 people.
Do you want to gain worthwhile insights regarding the 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy and other related information? If yes, let us get started!
Price Range of a 3KW Solar System in Uttar Pradesh
The 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy is not the same for all the models. Here is the price range of a 3KW solar panel system:
|System Capacity||Price Range|
|3 KW||Rs. 1,35,000 to Rs. 2,10,000|
Remarkably, the pricing varies within this bracket based on the following factors:
- – The type and efficiency of solar modules
- – The solar brand you choose
- – The type of inverter you pick
You should also note that the subsidy is offered not on the price of the 3 KW solar panel system’s installation but against the L1 prices only. So, let us proceed toward understanding what the L1 prices are!
What is the L1 Price of a 3KW Solar System in Uttar Pradesh?
To understand the 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy, it is significant to know the prevalent L1 prices in Uttar Pradesh.
The Uttar Pradesh government invites all registered solar vendors to place their bids for earning the maximum allocation rights for solar installation.
The vendor who quotes the lowest bid for the solar system is granted the maximum allocation rights. This bid becomes the L1 price and is also known as the discovered price for that particular state.
Here is the L1 solar panel price in UP in 2022:
|Solar System Capacity||L1 Solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh|
|1 KW to 3 KW||INR 37,000 / KW|
|Above 3 KW and up to 10 KW||INR 33,000 / KW|
Now, after knowing the 3KW solar panel price range and L1 prices for the same, you must also want to know the final 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy. Let us take a look at it!
Price of a 3KW Solar System with the subsidy in Uttar Pradesh
The 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy is as follows:
- – 40% of 37,000 x 3 = Rs. 44,400
So, the total amount of subsidy (exclusive of GST) for a 3 KW solar panel system equals Rs. 44,400.
Now, let us review the amount you need to pay for the 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy.
The cost of the 3 KW solar panel system you are installing is between Rs. 1,35,000 to Rs. 2,10,000. The subsidy amount for a 3 KW solar system is Rs. 44,400.
So, the 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy will range between Rs. 90,600 to Rs. 1,65,600.
Objectives of Solar Subsidy in Uttar Pradesh
Remarkably, Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in India by population, with nice climatic stability. Hence, there is considerable scope for producing an enormous amount of solar energy to meet the power requirements of dwelling households.
The subsidy offered by the UP government on solar panels is an initiative to offer financial aid to homeowners and housing societies for installing DCR solar panels that are manufactured in India.
Hence, it encourages people to install solar systems in their residences and endorses the usage of solar panels proudly manufactured in India.
So, the subsidy is of great financial help to homeowners. But how to apply for it? Let us explore!
How to Apply for a Subsidy in Uttar Pradesh?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the government subsidy against the L1 solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh:
- – Visit the official website of KESCo.
- – Review the list of agencies.
- – Then, select SolarSquare from the list of agencies.
- – Thereafter, discuss the relevant details with the SolarSquare Energy experts.
- – After this, a KESCo’s technical officer will visit the installation site to inspect the payments of dues and evaluate the suitability of your home’s rooftop for installing the solar system.
- – After clearance from the government, the SolarSquare team will commence its operations.
- – You will be required to pay the full amount to SSE for installing solar panels, i.e., the net amount after deducting the subsidy.
- – After the installation, the net metering commission shall begin.
- – Once the solar panel system gets operational, KESCo will disburse the subsidy amount to SSE.
Keep the following documents ready!
For a hassle-free installation, you should submit the below-mentioned documents:
- – For identity proof: Self-attested copies of PAN and Aadhaar card.
- – Photographs: Self-attested recent passport-size photos.
- – Proof to determine your power consumption from the grid service: Copy of the latest electricity bill.
- – Proof of legal right to the property: Current municipal tax receipt.
Solar panel installation is a significant option to satisfy the rising energy demands.
Moreover, the affordable 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy makes it easier for homeowners to install solar systems.
The world is moving towards using renewable forms of energy. Let us be a part of this world and choose the path of sustainability. There will be no better time than today to go solar and avail of a government subsidy.
Q1. What is the average 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy?
The 3KW solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh with subsidy mainly depends on the prevailing L1 prices in the state. In UP, it ranges between ₹90,600 to ₹1,65,600.
Q2. What are the criteria for on-grid solar panels to get a subsidy on installation in Uttar Pradesh?
The criteria for on-grid solar panels to get a subsidy on the installation include –
- – The selected panels must be manufactured in India and approved by ALMM.
- – You should install the system on the rooftop of your house.
- – If you’re setting up the system for commercial purposes, you won’t get the subsidy.
- – You need to be an individual homeowner or a housing society to avail of the subsidy.
Q3. What is the L1 price for a 3KW solar system in Uttar Pradesh?
The L1 Solar panel price in Uttar Pradesh for homeowners is as follows:
- – For 1 KW to 3 KW: INR 37,000 / KW
- – For systems above 3 KW and up to 10 KW: INR 33,000 / KW